Western Egyptian uses Federal and State funding sources such as HUD, Rural Development, and the Illinois Housing Development Authority to achieve the goal of helping moderate to low income people in our service area. The service area is for people living in or in the case of Home Buyer Program wanting to live in Jackson, Monroe, Randolph and Perry Counties.
Western Egyptian has been involved with Housing Programs and services since 1974. Programs include Single-Family Housing Rehabilitation, Homebuyer Assistance, Rental Units (in Sparta only), Homebuyer Education , Housing Counseling and Home Accessibility Modification.
- Homebuyer Education Program – You can visit our Homebuyer Education Page for more information.
- Home Rehab – Trust Fund Home Rehab Program – Visit our Page for more info.
- Home Accessibility Program – Visit our Home Accessibility Page for more information.
- Housing Counselling Services – Visit our Housing Counselling Page for more information.
- Pyramid Manor – Visit our Pyramid Manor Page for more information.
1 Industrial Park
Steeleville, IL 62288
Coordinator: Michelle Guebert